Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Screw The Bank!" - The Training Course!

Whew! Finally. You can relax now! Yes, my course is ready and coming in January in FULL FORCE.

The launch is being rolled out first as a professional training program offered to the San Diego Creative Investors Association members and friends.

I have received so much help, encouragement and feedback from them that I thought I would just give that group first crack at what I've got to offer. Plus, this is a hard group to satisfy since they didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

Meanwhile, this course has been a challenge to assemble, but very satisfying at the same time. Now, what I hope happens is that I catch a comet with this program and begin to share it nationwide.

There's a lot of folks who don't know how to start, need a step-by-step program that is easy to following...and makes lots of money for them.

There's lots of stuff to say about this money-maker of mine.

Those interested in knowing more, or are just curious about what I'm offering the SDCIA group, click on the picture of the "SCREW", or click HERE









No comments: