Gurus are just codependent losers.
They waste all sorts of time with the un-serious wanna-bees, trying to be liked and respected.
They just end up like the codependent girls, with boyfriends that beat them to a bloody pulp, and then blame themselves for the beatings.
Can these girls get any stupider?
Well, I'm not that stupid, or codependent (cough) anymore.
Now, I don't care who likes me.
And I'm no longer beaten like a rented mule.
My primary reason...
I limit myself to helping the action takersl
They don't abuse my time.
Speaking of them... (what a segue)
I was so anxious to share this...
Actually, I am excited...
It's a 5-step outline of a typical "Screw The Bank!" deal, that broadly illustrates how simply anyone can make their first $30,000 flipping pretty houses.
It starts with a $300,000 example. Don't let that scare you.
I just wanted to highlight the profits by using larger numbers. The percentages are the same in every price point, even if the dollars amounts are different.
Here's the plan...
- Create a "Sub2" mailing list, consisting of newer homes, with newer loans, with 10% equity, and mail to them.
- Make offers of $270k (10% off retail) with no down payment.
- Get the deeds, take over loans, and close.
- Find buyers that need "easy" financing; resell for 10% above retail, and ask for 10% down ($330k with $30k down).
- [This would be when you pocket your first $30,000]
- Finance the balance, until the buyer pays you off, and you collect the balance of your equity; another $30k.
That's the deal in a nutshell.
It's all about buying a little below retail, adding value with the easy financing, and selling a little above retail.
This is the low-competition strategy I follow for making money where few others can.
If you're ready for the full Monty ...with all the nutz and boltz, just Click below>>>>>
The Nutz and Bolts Of Pretty House Flipping Here
Your Sub2 Coach, Jay (and Wolfie, the Sub2 Chihuahua)