Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making It In The Big Leagues!

I've got a champ in Sub-To training as we speak. I'm going to provide a real time commentary on the base running of this newbie so I can develop a testimonial about how easy it is to make money using my system.

This trainee emailed me a couple of weeks ago asking for help, and after getting a rib dinner out of him in return for some quality feedback, I realized this guy was going to make me richer if I played my cards right! He's chomping at the bit to make a go of a fresh investing career, and so I'm feeding him tools and training.


-----------------------


These posts are going to be dangerous for me. Normally I would wait until a newbie actually accomplished something before I would post anything of this nature. However, this time, you're gonna know just as fast as I do if my system works for this guy or not. Of course it works, but not everyone is willing to work it, if you know what I mean.


Meantime, let me bring you up to speed. I provided my "millionaire in training' "MIT" for short, about 300 quality leads to mail postcards to this week. These are leads I provided to what turned out to be a not-yet-ready-for-prime-time trainee late last year. Meanwhile, these are virgin direct mail prospects that have never been contacted by my marketing machine. MIT sent out the 300 postcards this weekend.


Meanwhile, just to confuse things, I've mailed to a separate, experimental group of MLS "victims," who's homes are currently listed by an agent in the same farm as my trainee. It'll be interesting to see what kinds of responses I get to compare with. I'm sure about 80% of my experimental group are REO listings by a bank, but I'm hoping I can get at least a .001 response rate from the remaining list. My experimental group is different from our normal farm niche in that we have filtered for nothing except disgruntled, tired Sellers who who will be/are fed up with their real estate agents. he he


When we get our first calls, I'll give you the blow-by-blow accounts. So cross your fingers that we get responses from a least four or five MLS victims.

Here's one side of our postcard just to give you a glimpse of how low-budget these cards are. Click for a larger view.



No comments: