Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"Why Beaters Are The Kiss of Death To Financial Freedom...!

Loading header...
It's takes the same amount of time and money to find cheap deals, as it does to find expensive deals.

When I say, "cheap," I'm talking about "low-profit.'

When I say, "expensive," I'm talking about "high-profit."

If we can make $25,000 on one deal, in the same amount of time it takes to make $5,000 on one deal, why in the world would we be spending time working on $5,000 deals...?

That's craziness.

One of my students told me that he was working low-end deals, and spending a lot of time and money on marketing (in the old days). 

He could find a $5,000 deal every month, but after paying all his marketing and business costs (and taxes), he would only 'take home' about $1,500.

At this rate, he would need at least five deals a month to replace his current income.

Well, scaling up a business, five times it's current size, IS a HARD slog, especially if you don't have...

A large nest egg to begin with...
A lot left over to plow back into the business...
And a job to back you up...

Meantime, scaling up five times, not only requires an increase in marketing and time spent, but requires five times the delegation, if not organization skills...

Worse... maintaining that level of production, month-in and month-out...

ignores market fluctuations...
ignores the ebb and flow of the competition...
ignores our energy levels...

That's why I don't mess with $5,000 deals. 
 
It requires too many of them to make things work...

I'll leave those for my competition.  

Meantime, I want one deal to push off five times that ...or $25,000. 

How's that done, you ask?

You can find out by subscribing to "Screw The Bank!"
Five Times More Money - Same Effort
Your Sub2 Coach, Jay (and Wolfie, the Sub2 Chihuahua)

P.S.  You can imagine how fast I could scale my business, once I started focing on bigger deals in the first place...
 


 


No comments: